We are very happy to announce that we will be at The Rheged Centre (near Penrith, Cumbria) on Sunday 7th August for another brilliant multi-period event, with the line up as follows:
- Sara – Etive the Neolithic farmer – prehistoric art
- Anja -Hetti the Celtic Druidess – magic and spells
- Joe – Gambax Roman Centurion – shield drill
- Kev – Ecgfrith the Saxon King of Northumbria – shield design
- Terry – Bjarni the Viking – coin striking (£1)
We will be in the main hall, between 10am – 4pm, it is FREE ENTRY and booking is not required.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Follow this link for more details: RHEGED CENTRE